Monday, March 25, 2013

More Etsy-ing

I've been continuing to list my pendants on my Etsy store (the link to it should be on the right side of the page!) and at the same time have been browsing around the site.
It really has become somewhat of an obsession now. There are some really creative people on the site.
Here are a couple of today's finds -
Discreet Gandolf Inspired Decal 4.8"x4.8"
Well, yes, I'll admit it, I am a total geek, but I LOVE this! Ha ha ha. I would be chuckling away.. Especially since I live in the city of the Left Lane Lollygagger, aka Colorado Springs. This one is from Rage Paints. Awesome.
Valentines Card I Love You More Than Downton Abbey  5 x 7 Greeting Card
And since I am a huge Downton Abbey fan (and no - it's not pronounced "Downtown"), here is another cute little Downton item that I am never likely to send, since, a) the hubby and I don't send Valentines and b) that would be a tough thing to admit. Some days at least. That one's from UUPP.

And finally, for something a little more serious, I love these rings. Aren't they pretty? These are from Amy Waltz.
Stacking Skinny Rustic Rings Silver Gold Copper Patina Rings TEN Stacking Hammered Brushed Soldered Delicate Simple Chic Spring Fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment