Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ways To Purchase!

Dragon Glass pendants make great gifts. They are great for teacher and therapist end-of-year and holiday presents, but would also be wonderful for bridesmaid souvenirs and birthday gifts.

If you see anything you like on here there are a bunch of ways to purchase.

1 -You can can email me at dragonglassusa@gmail.com and let me know what you like.

2 - You can contact me via the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/dragonglassusa. Comment on the picture you like and message me!

3 - You can use my Etsy store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/DragonGlassUSA.

I can also create custom items. If you want a particular colour combination, size, quantity, let me know!

Ways to Pay -

I can take cash and credit cards locally. I can accept PayPal from a distance. I can also create an Etsy listing if you prefer to use Etsy for your transaction.

Shipping - 

I can ship jewelry items out (right now only US + Military Overseas)! I can send via a bubble mailer using first class USPS for around $3. Priority mailing is just over $5. If you want multiple items, it usually doesn't change the shipping cost and for priority, the charge is the same $5.15 or so for as many items as can fit in the box (which is quite a lot!). So if you want more than 3 or so items, priority mail is probably the way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment