Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chain-mailling!

Rings!
I've been seeing a lot of chainmaille lately for some reason. Aside from my Game of Thrones catch-ups, that is.
I love the idea of combining chainmaille and fused glass and thought I would give it a go. As luck would have it, we appear to have one of the best ring supply stores right here in town! C&T Designs also happen to be right down the road from where my son has a therapy appt too, so I popped in earlier this week.
Tonight, I managed to sit down and actually play for a few minutes and voila! I actually managed to recreate the pattern I like, which is an original pattern created by Curt at C&T, Acute Helm.
A couple of links in...

So, what do you think?! I'm pretty impressed with myself for a first attempt!

Longer chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment